Published: 29 April, 2020
NEED INSPIRATION DURING THE LOCKDOWN?
With most people ordered to stay indoors and avoid travelling during the coronavirus outbreak, we thought we would share some light touch inspiration videos to relive the experience of cruising on the sea, or on a river, from within your four walls?
There are so many ways to get your cruising fix including TV shows, films, books and social media that might help you feel like you’re back on board…
In conjunction with some of our cruise line partners, we have compiled a series of our favourite videos representing the respective brands which we would love to share with you. This list will be continually updated with new “best sellers”.
- AmaWaterways – A series of short videos including exercise routines to help keep you fit during your lockdown.
- Crystal Cruises – The Crystal@Home YouTube Channel is packed with amazing videos to help give you inspiration. These include Wellness Wednesdays, Cooking with Chef Jon Ashton and Friday Nights at the Galaxy (well worth watching)
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises – From the cruise line with “The Most Luxurious Cruise Ships Ever Built”. Our selection includes What to Watch, What to Read and What to Make items. Enjoy…
- Seabourn – Bringing Extra Ordinary Home – A series of videos, many of which are introduced by our all-time favourite cruise director Handre Potgieter
- Silversea Cruises – S.A.L.T (Sea And Land Taste) program – Lessons on How to Make your Perfect Cocktail.