The Seabourn Difference in Alaska
There’s so much to see and do in The Great Land and no other brand will enable guests to experience the vibrant native cultures, rustic frontier towns and abundant wildlife in such an atmosphere of intimate, six-star elegance and ease.
On board all-suite, all-inclusive Seabourn Odyssey, guests will enjoy:
- Unique itineraries highlighting the hidden gems of Alaska and the Canadian Inside Passage
- Optional Ventures by SeabournTM double sea kayak, catamaran or Zodiac tours in select destinations allow travellers to explore up-close at sea-level, with guidance and insights from our skilled Expedition Team
- “Caviar on the Ice” party and other special deck events
- Unhurried 7- to 14-day itineraries allowing for a more in-depth and immersive experience to places where larger ships cannot follow
- Regionally inspired cuisine using local seasonal produce and seafood
- Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers, including our knowledgeable Expedition Team of naturalists, Marine Mammal Experts, Bear Expert, Ornithologist and more Frequent opportunities for wildlife sightings from the ship and shore
- The Denali Experience, our optional fully escorted custom designed five day Seabourn Journey.
Why Seabourn's Extraordinary Alaska?
- Expedition team outfitted with high precision, long-range Swarovski Optik binoculars for complimentary use·
- Complimentary Seabourn All-Weather Jacket