We have all been waiting for the cruise lines to return o sailing, and we are now receiving some really positive feedback from guests who are actually sailing.
We have just received this feedback from Deluxe Cruises guests Mr & Mrs B from Ferndown and their experience on the Seabourn Ovation.
- The cruise has been excellent.
- Boarding was a total joy the staff were so pleased to see us. Especially to ones we knew.
- The crew are tested weekly, guests tested before allowed to join ship then weekly.
- Guests don’t have to wear masks on board. Seabourn only ship Greek Gov have allowed to do this.
- Second-night fireworks to celebrate cruising again. All Seabourn top team on board.
- Emotional day afterwards as we sailed by the rest of the Seabourn fleet outside Odyssey. A special moment for crew and guests.
- Feel safer on this ship than we will in the UK. We know everyone has been tested in the last 7 days and all have had 2 vaccinations.
- Dinner with one of the Doc’s two nights ago. Very reassuring the measures they have in place if someone proves positive. There are 3 full ICU beds on board 2 doctors and 3 nurses.
- Life onboard is very similar to pre covid. Getting off is masks and being careful. Allowed off the ship to walk around and go on excursions
- Would we be happy to be on another Seabourn Cruise, a definite yes.
- Only frustration…..: UK goverment and forms to fill in to fly and quarantine as we get back today’s before rules relaxed.